We envision a world where all consumers enjoy exceptional access to the best expertise to prevent, treat and cure illness. DexCare’s mission is to empower those that provide care with the tools, systems and intelligence necessary to deliver on this vision.
DexCare is seeking a Data Infrastructure Site Reliability Engineer, reporting to the Head of Software Reliability Engineering. DexCare is seeking to grow its data analysis platform. We are seeking an engineer who is passionate about the foundation blocks for a data science team. Candidates must be able to demonstrate how they have enabled data science and engineering teams to quickly experiment with data, and how their work influenced the ability of their broader organization to iterate quickly on exploring machine learning models. As a Data Infrastructure SRE within DexCare, you will be responsible for partnering with the data science and business intelligence teams to deliver best-in-class tooling for exploring data. With DexCare being an early-stage startup, candidates must be willing to quickly adapt and learn about software changes, customer asks, and be curious to take on new challenges as they present themselves.
· Designing and implementing production quality machine learning infrastructure that allows data scientists to quickly iterate on experiments.
· Working in tandem with the rest of the infrastructure team to design systems that work well with existing systems.
· Owning data as infrastructure within the organization, seeking to optimize how we handle data.
· Delivering data pipelines that enable a quick time to market on data engineering solutions.
· Researching industry trends and technologies, along with promotion of best-in-class tooling and technologies within the organization.
· Being an ambassador within the organization around data engineering.
· 5+ years of experience in computer science or related field.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results as a data infrastructure SRE.
· Understanding of how software systems are built.
· Demonstrated curiosity of solving hard problems with software and automated tooling.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
· Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
· Startup culture
· Accomplished team
· Innovative solution to proven customer need
· Customer and revenue traction
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.