Plumbing Technicians - $2,000 Hiring Bonus!
Seeking both Commission and Hourly Plumbing Technicians, and Water Treatment Specialists to join our outstanding team of professionals. Leading hourly pay and far away the best commission plan in the industry! No QUALIFIERS or attempts to cheat you out of your earnings. We give you all the tools and support to make you successful so we all may be winners!
What We Are Looking For From A Candidate:
· Honesty, integrity, character, teamwork, excellence and a desire to succeed and thrive in your career.
· Ability to communicate and discuss with clients the issues and solutions to their plumbing, gas and water needs.
· Perform Plumbing Tune-ups and complete Total Home Care Maintenance Checks.
· Recommending the benefits of Maintenance Plans and earning commissions on their enrollments.
· Being a member of a collaborative team, prompting our Core Values and Brand.
· Able to develop relationships and bridges with our clients and to become a trusted advisor to their plumbing needs.
Various Skill Sets Which Apply to Different Levels of Plumbing Technicians:
1. Repair, Maintain, and Install Plumbing Systems, Water Treatments and fixtures;
2. Assemble and install fittings and valves;
3. Install, maintain and repair toilets, sinks and tubs;
4. Test for leaks on pipes, fixtures, tanks, and plumbing systems;
5. Perform scheduled maintenance services.
6. Check for compliance with graded, sized, alignment, EPA requirements, and appropriate county and state codes.
7. Ensure standards created by manufacturers are in place.
What We Offer To Our Team Members:
· Various work schedules: five-day work week, four ten hours workdays, four-day work week, three-day work weeks, two-day work
weeks, premium hourly rate paid for weekend and late hour shifts. WE ARE EMPLOYEE CENTERED AND A PROGRESSIVE
EMPLOYER! FULL TIME OR PART TIME OR CREATIVE SCHEDULING! WE FIND SOLUTIONS!
· Varied work shifts: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm or 2pm start times.
· Industry leading hourly rate plus commission structure with Annual Performance Reviews.
· Commissions pay weekly on EVERY DOLLAR of work performed!
· Monthly Bonus paid on achieving High or Low Goals set for the Month.
· Weekly paychecks including commissions.
· Direct Deposit in one or multiple accounts.
· 80 hours of PTO beginning with eligibility.
· Eight days of Paid Holidays including your Birthday.
· Aetna Health Insurance with 80% paid by the employer.
· Aetna Rebates credited annually.
· Dental Plan ($2,500 coverage and $2,500 of Orthodontics coverage) and Vision Plan (Ophthalmologist Optometrists, Opticians).
Glasses and Contact Lens paid.
· 401K with 4% match by Employer. AAA rated company.
· $25,000 of Life Insurance paid by the company.
· $25,000 of AD&D Insurance paid by the company.
· Additional Life Insurance for employer, spouse and family.
· Additional AD&D Insurance for employer, spouse and family.
· Long-Term Disability.
· Short-Term Disability.
· Tool account.
· Tuition Reimbursement.
· Christmas Party.
· Fall Family Extravaganza.
· Gas Card.
· Ongoing Training available through AllTech Academy and various Manufacturer’s Programs.
· Manufacturer commissions and intuitive programs.
· 5,000 square foot Warehouse with individual bins assigned to each Technician.
· Fitness Center with showers and lockers for employee use.
· Weekly paid meeting.
· Paid from Clock In until Clock Out at home!
· Napping Pod, Haircuts, Stretch Zone Massages, Manicures, Pedicures and other perks designed to maximize employee
engagement and keep us the ”Best Place To Work” Winner by HVAC Magazine!
· Employee Lounge and Kitchen with stove and ovens...cooking demonstrations and catered meals for employees.
This is by far the best company and facility to work in the service industry!