Client Service Professional
We are seeking friendly, professional, upbeat people for our Call Center. If you can speak to clients and solve their issues...mainly booking service calls for our HVAC Technicians and Plumbers, then this job is for you. We need high-energy people who can convey empathy and a willingness for problem solving. Let the client know we care about them and that we will be out to their home to be their HVAC and Plumbing hero!
What We Offer To Our Team Members:
- A great environment to work in with recognition of your accomplishments and team success. Annual Performance Reviews and Merit Raises.
- Top starting compensation between $14-$16 based on experience.
- Opportunities to advance into Coordinator, Supervisor, Manager or other levels of leadership. We always look at our current employees for promotions. That is how we keep continuity and longevity in the organization and reward excellence.
- Monday through Friday work schedule. We are open 7am - 7pm. Various shifts.
- Weekly paychecks including commissions.
- Direct Deposit in one or multiple accounts.
- 80 hours of PTO beginning with eligibility.
- Eight days of Paid Holidays including your Birthday.
- Aetna Health Insurance with 80% paid by the employer.
- Aetna Rebates credited annually.
- Dental Plan ($2,500 coverage and $2,500 of Orthodontics coverage) and Vision Plan (Ophthalmologist, Optometrists, Opticians). Glasses and Contact Lens discounts.
- 401K with 4% match by Employer. AAA rated company.
- $25,000 of Life Insurance paid by the company.
- $25,000 of AD&D Insurance paid by the company.
- Additional Life Insurance for employer, spouse and family.
- Additional AD&D Insurance for employer, spouse and family.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Short-Term Disability.
- Tool account.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Company paid for luncheons and celebrations of birthdays and anniversaries.
- Christmas Party.
- Fall Family Extravaganza.
- Napping Pod, Haircuts, Stretch Zone Massages, Manicures, Pedicures and other perks designed to maximize employee engagement and keep us the ”Best Place To Work” Winner by HVAC Magazine!
- Employee Lounge and Kitchen with stove and ovens...cooking demonstrations and catered meals for employees.
What We Are Looking For From A Candidate:
- Accountability, leadership, teamwork, excellence, character, honesty, integrity and a desire to succeed and thrive in your career.
- Ability to communicate and discuss with clients the issues and solutions to their HVAC and plumbing needs.
- Book calls using the industry leading software (owned by Google) and use the software’s immense organizational features.
- Recommending the benefits of Maintenance Plans and earning commissions on their enrollments.
- Allow the Customer to “hear your smile” on the phone.
- Being a member of a collaborative team, prompting our Core Values and Brand.
- Be a part of a team atmosphere which we promote from within to fill our management expansion needs.
- Treat the customer exactly how we want to be treated ourselves! This is our business model...treat the employees how we expect them to treat our customers! That is the only way to ensure accountability to our mission statement!
This is by far the best company and facility to work in the service industry! If you have what it takes to be the first contact with our customers and can deliver excellent, prompt and professional service...and want to thrive and grow in a career-oriented company...then send your resume in for immediate consideration.