The M3 Business Consultant is an individual contributor within a team reporting directly to senior management. This role requires the knowledge to establish, execute, and monitor an implementation plan within Infor M3 suite/technology under the direct guidance and supervision of the Senior Business Consultant and/or Project Manager. The M3 Business Consultant must be able to work effectively with business teams, subcontractors, vendors, and internal IT groups, to operate and deploy system configurations that support client needs and the business processes.
• Collaborates with Senior Business Consultant/Project Manager and client to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the M3 implementation.
• Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the ERP system.
• Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs.
• Negotiates plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result.
• Develops and communicates detailed specifications for implementation.
• Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, clients, and other relevant parties.
• Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates testing of system modifications.
• Collaborates with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met.
• Acts as liaison with internal IT teams and/or vendors to support relevant systems.
• Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through InforCampus training and network collaboration.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Willing to travel 60%.
• Ability to work remotely and commute to LeanSwift offices when required.
• Strong business and technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Effective time management skills for handling multiple priorities and simultaneous projects.
• Enthusiasm for continued learning through a combination of structured, on-the-job, and self-directed training.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
Education and Experience:
• At least three to five years of related experience with Infor M3.
• Consulting experience preferred, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field required.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.