The Talent Acquisition Specialist will actively recruit top diverse talent. Develop effective staffing strategies for current and future needs and implement a variety of sourcing techniques to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Building and executing time and cost effective recruiting strategies that meet targeted staff objectives. Includes internal candidate programs and external passive (eg digital) and active (eg outreach campaigns, job fairs, 3rd parties).
- Oversee the coordination, tracking and reporting the job (requisition), sourcing and applicant flow to through the pre-screen, interview, offer staging and fulfillment, screening (background and illegal substance) and on-boarding of hires.
- Propose and assist with implementing ongoing improvements to recruiting efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of successful recruiting or relevant experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Extensive knowledge of/and experience sourcing and attracting candidates both hourly and salary with candidate sourcing methods and tools
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Must be self-directed and able to work well within a team
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new or updated software
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds