Vacaville Christian Schools is a private, not-for-profit, organization with a mission to partner with families and church to provide a distinctive Christ-centered education in a nurturing environment. We are looking for Early Education teachers who are committed to God, living a biblical lifestyle, teaching children, and working with families.
- Supervise children during indoor and outdoor activities.
- Plan and implement engaging activities.
- Implement lesson plan while integrating Biblical principles in the classroom.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. and get down to a child’s level to meet the needs of the child
- Minimum of 12 core EE units
- Meet State Licensing Requirements
- CPR/First Aid Training or willing to obtain
- Affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he/she is a follower of Jesus who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Attendance in a Bible-based church.
- Create a strong work environment by developing and maintaining rapport with students, parents, and staff by treating everyone with friendliness, dignity, and consideration.
- Part-time and full-time positions available.
- Benefit package available for full-time positions that include medical, dental, and vision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.25 per hour