This is a technical support position at a rapidly growing company in the sports media space and helps stream and monitor live sports events. The Associate Engineer prepares, tests and documents the automated broadcast systems used by PlayOn! Sports. This job has opportunities for forward progression within the organization.
- Using our ticketing system to answer notes when units are ready for calibration.
- Troubleshoot issues with software used to stream live video.
- Logging in to automated computers via remote desktop software.
- Run test broadcasts to ensure systems preparedness.
- Other responsibilities as they arise.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with production team members.
- Show good judgement about when to escalate issues and involve others.
- Enjoy working with people and answer emails in a courteous, professional manner.
- Demonstrate basic technical skills.
- Help the Calibration team identify and document commonly occurring issues.
- Basic IT Support Knowledge
- Call Center Experience
Vaccinations mandatory unless otherwise provided under applicable law. Do not disclose any legal limitations on vaccine requirement until conditional offer of employment is made or presented.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED; working toward an undergraduate degree in Computer Science is a plus
- General PC Knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Critical Thinking skills, resourceful and effective decision-making
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About NFHS Network
The NFHS Network captures the passion, pride, and energy of the high school experience by delivering live high school sports and events to family members and fans whenever they want, wherever they are. Please Note: This is a seasonal role that follows the US School calendar. During certain months of the year opportunities for hours will be greater or lesser depending on the number of schools in session.
Please Note: THIS IS NOT FIELD VIDEO PRODUCTION. This is a technical support role and will not include any video editing, producing, videography or on-air talent opportunities.