The Duct Cleaning Technician provides quality duct cleaning and other related services to our customers while determining Interior Air Quality IAQ. Responsible for day to day coordination of branch duct cleaning services to ensure jobs are completed as scheduled. Works with Duct manager for innovative ideas on product development and improvement.
- Cleans and sanitizes air ducts and dryer vents in the customer’s home as directed by work order
- Provide quality air duct cleaning and related services to customers.
- Adhere to all company rules, policies and procedures to include, but not limited to, the Employee Handbook, Safety Policy, and Air Duct Cleaning manual.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Remove all registers and returns, seal in preparation of the duct cleaning.
- Clean and mark if needed, all registers and returns, then place back in the original position.
- Assist in the set-up/tear-down of equipment.
- Vacuum and clean all registers.
- Assist in clean-up of work area, account for all tools and equipment.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Completes all paperwork upon returning to the branch, and turns in all invoices, payments and charges to designated person
Maintain a good driving record in compliance with Crystal Clean requirements
Have a general knowledge of residential and commercial air duct structures and how they relate with heating/AC systems
Demonstrated ability of good customer service techniques
Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with internal and external customers.
Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Must be well organized and possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and to use power tools and climb ladders
Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- 18 years of age or older
Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you would enjoy the experience of working in different environments throughout the day, providing a valuable service to customers, and being a part of a caring, family-based company, please apply. Crystal Clean reserves the right to change or modify job duties at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Needs and requirements may vary according to business necessity.