The Inventory Control Specialist will maintain the organizations inventory, ordering and supplying necessary items while maintaining accurate records of all procurements.
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up to pre-authorized limit as inventory levels drop.
- Establishes and maintains backup source for high-demand items.
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Provides inventory reports to purchasing and distribution manager.
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made.
- Manages and maintains inventory system; facilitates upgrades to related database and/or software under the direction of the distribution manager.
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Assists with periodic physical inventory audits.
- Operates forklift truck when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as requested.