Our Residential programs located in Albany, NY currently have Full Time (40-hour) Assistant Residential Manager positions available. Assistant Residential Managers provide direct care to the individuals that we support that have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Direct care will include dressing, bathing, feeding, passing medications, and participating in recreational activities in the community. Assistant Residential Managers oversee Direct Support Professional workflow.
Various shifts depending on program needs
What's in it for You:
· Work where you and the work you do are valued
· Flexible schedules available - Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends
· Extensive Paid Training offered: days, evenings, and weekends.
· Positive work environment, with advancement potential, for dedicated professionals
· Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA
· Work for an agency that welcomes and supports: diversity, individuality, and individual expression of our employees and the people we support
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, WWAARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- 18 Years of age
- A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
- To secure and maintain all certifications and training required by WWAARC.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in a Human Service-related field with 9 months of experience with the ID/DD population preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to ensure employee compliance with regulatory standards, agency policies and procedures, and consumer total plans of care.