Interested in expanding the reach of mental health care in our communities? Interested in joining a rapidly growing organization that puts people first and the communities we serve at the center?
The Josselyn Center team is growing as we expand our Community Mental Health Centers in Northfield, IL and Waukegan, IL!
We are working to bring quality, comprehensive mental health care to as many people as possible, especially those traditionally underserved.
The Josselyn Difference:
- Josselyn is a not-for-profit mental health care provider treating clients from more than 90 communities across northern Cook and Lake counties, with a sliding fee scale.
- Our comprehensive services include: outpatient therapy, psychiatry (including tele-psychiatry), case management, supported employment, wellness, outreach and education, family resources, a therapeutic summer day camp, and a new Intensive Outpatient Program (opening Summer 2021).
- By Fall we will have one of the largest child psychiatry programs in the region.
- We partner with such entities as Rush University Medical Center, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, College of Lake County, IL Dept of Human Services, Cook County, and many local municipalities and community based organizations.
- We are proud to offer scheduling flexibility, full benefits, generous PTO, great work/life balance, and a collaborative and supportive work culture.
YOU can make a difference as a mental health therapist. YOU can help expand our reach. YOU can help shape the conversation around mental health in our communities through your work as a mental health professional at The Josselyn Center.
We are currently seeking a Psychiatric Scheduler for our community mental health located in Northfield, IL. This is a full time position Monday-Friday.
In this role,
- You will receive all incoming telephone inquiries regarding our services
- You will schedule Psychiatric appointments and help maintain Dr’s Schedules
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a behavioral health or medical setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time