Crypto & Blockchain Developer is responsible for planning and overseeing projects for the entire life cycle of a blockchain application. Responsible for the research as well as the execution of the application. Capable and able to create a crypto currency (Altcoin) by resolving rapid transfer technologies and ensure top-notch security and build custom Create Crypto Coins to persist on attracting many new traders, both for internal company use and public. Also, there will be a need to help with web design and webpage creation.
Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Blockchain & Crypto:
- Blockchain software development; creating the dApps as well as being responsible for the front-end and back-end development. Supervising the stack that runs the dApp.
- Core Blockchain development; architecture development of a blockchain system. Design consensus protocol while supervise the network and design the architecture. Responsible for the security of the blockchain network as well.
- Cryptography; prevent unwanted parties from accessing your data
- Smart Contracts; knowledge of multiple languages, such as Chaincode and Viper
- Data Structures; using Data Structures along with cryptography to build reliable, useful, and secure solutions.
- Blockchain Architecture; knowledge and understand of all architectures: Private, Public and Consortium.
- Language understanding: Java, C++, and Python
- Build and optimize web pages for evolving business needs
- Provide continued support for all internal web pages and external client web pages (when applicable)
- Maintain communication with team members and external clients regarding the direction and optimization of websites
- Code and script applications
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Handle stressful situations
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and great at getting things done with available time and data
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, high energy, and an eagerness to learn
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Computer Science degree or related degree
- Past creation and management of Crypto and/ or Blockchain
- Experience in managing projects in partnership with internal teams to completion
- Hours/Travel may be subject to change based on management/company discretion.
- Internal team collaboration
- Client/account facing interaction may be required