Cooper Bearings, Inc. is a manufacturer of aftermarket locomotive parts, offering a wide range of products. We are North America’s leading aftermarket parts provider, supporting both EMD and GE locomotives. In addition to our broad locomotive line, we also provide products for Passenger Transit, Marine and Power Generation markets.
Cooper Bearings is a member of the PowerRail family.
PowerRail is North America’s leader for manufacturing and distributing locomotive parts to the global railroad market. You can be part of our essential distribution team. Covid-19 has not affected our business levels because America’s freight needs to keep moving and PowerRail is defined as “essential” to meeting that economic objective.
WE ARE AN EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY
Ø Competitive compensation
Ø Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, disability, Flex Spending, 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership with profit sharing
Ø Stimulating work environment with unlimited growth potential.
Ø Medical, dental and vision insurance, Company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Essential manufacturer of diesel locomotive parts and components seeks a MIG welder/metal fabricator to produce locomotive parts. Ability to read and follow blue prints desirable. Attention to detail required.
· Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tool
· Tack-weld fitted parts together.
· Remove high spots and cut bevels, using hand files, portable grinders, and cutting torches.
· Hammer, chip, and grind workpieces to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
· Smooth workpiece edges
SALARY NEGOTIABLE depending on experience and ability.
Great Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance, Company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Hours: Monday through Friday 7am to 3:30pm Great work/life balance!
WE ARE AN EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY – Join the PowerRail Team today!
· A good teammate (works well with others), good work ethic (we need you here!), good attitude (looks for the positive in situations), self-starter (looks to see what needs to be done next).
· Reliable, accountable, able to work independently
· Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Quality and Detail focused.
Apply at: www.epowerrail.com/careers
See the PowerRail family of companies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoVkdNN4kJY