For Production hiring: $1,500 sign-on bonus: After hired on $750 to be paid at 6 months/ $750 to be paid at 1 Year. Non-agency/ direct-hire candidates are eligible
The Packager 1st Shift is responsible for the following:
The days and hours for 1st shift are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Options for 8:00am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Overtime occurs as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Basic computer skills
• Basic math skills (standard and metric)
• Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
• Ability to follow work instructions accurately
• Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
• Ability to work well independently as well as with others
• Have attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to proficiently read and write in English
• Ability to follow all safety rules
• Ability to count various items with a high degree of accuracy
• Knowledge of packing, shipping, and receiving methods
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to do considerable lifting up to 70 pounds
• Ability to be on feet walking 75% of shift
• Majority of time is spent moving from one area to another
• Ability to stand, lift, climb ladders, push, pull, and sit as needed
• Occasional bending and twisting
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee may be exposed to while performing job duties and responsibilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KEB America, Inc. headquartered in Shakopee, Minnesota, is a subsidiary of KEB Automation KG, a global provider of complete automation system solutions. KEB develops mechanical and electronic solutions for drive and automation systems. KEB products can be found in the most demanding applications across the world and are used in a wide range of industries including elevator, medical, packaging, and plastics.
Check out KEB's website: https://www.kebamerica.com/