Home Health Aide
Snowline Hospice has provided compassionate end-of-life care for over 40 years. We are a caring group of professionals that treats everyone with dignity and respect. Our patients and families are our first priority. Snowline Hospice & Palliative Care programs are experiencing phenomenal growth and we are looking for a Home Health Aide to join our team. You must be available to work on a full-time basis with the ability to rotate weekends. We are a community based, nonprofit agency that provides personal, quality care to our patients in their home setting. This is a full-time position with benefits and may require travel between El Dorado and Sacramento counties.
Home Health Aides provide the important personal care necessary to promote the patient's comfort. The care is provided in the patient's home, Skilled Nursing Facility or Residential Care Facility. The Aide is responsible for observing the patient along with documenting the care provided. Our Home Health Aides are important members of the Snowline interdisciplinary team and often the most appreciated by our patients and families.
- Certified Home Health Aide issued by the State Department of Public Health - MANDATORY
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate issued by the State Department of Public Health - MANDATORY
- Current CPR certification
- Six months supervised experience providing personal care to home-bound patients preferred
- Possession of a valid California Driver's License, access to a reliable automobile and minimum car insurance coverage
**If hired, we are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus!**
Apply today to become part of the Snowline family!
Snowline Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.