Lyra Therapeutics (Nasdaq: LYRA) is a clinical-stage company pioneering a new therapeutic approach to treat debilitating ear, nose and throat (ENT) diseases that impact the lives of millions of people. Our goal is to transform the ENT treatment paradigm by providing effective front-line solutions for physicians and new treatment options for their patients. In a Phase 1 study, the company observed a rapid, clinically meaningful and durable improvement in symptom score, with 90% of Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS) patients having improved symptoms at 24 weeks. A positive Phase 2 study readout of LYR-210 for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polypsis was recently announced and LYR-220 is expected in the clinic next year. Headquartered in the Boston area, Lyra Therapeutics was founded by George Whitesides and Robert Langer, academic luminaries in the fields of chemistry, materials science and biotechnology.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking Contract Manufacturing Operators to support production of drug products. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and motivated by the opportunity to learn new technologies and have proven success in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manufacture drug products in Cleanroom environment
- Follow all relevant SOPs and work instructions
- Adhere to Good Documentation Practices, GMP, and Lyra standards when executing all assignments including but not limited to batch records, lab notebooks, and log books
- Be flexible and work within a small team without strictly defined roles in order to assure complete functional coverage
- Perform solution preparation for chemical processes, fixture setup, spray-coating, packaging, heating/drying and microscope inspection activities
- Setup and operate equipment, monitor performance, and report any abnormal equipment or product conditions
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Perform routine testing to produce reliable and precise data to support product development while following strict methodology
- Assist in performing required process capability studies, equipment installation qualifications, and process validation and analysis of test data
- Support the maintenance, troubleshooting and/or rebuilding of fixturing and equipment used throughout the production process
- High School diploma/GED or Associate’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of related industrial experience in medical device or biotech manufacturing
- Experience with polymeric spray coatings and working knowledge of spray coating technology is a plus
- Proficient with basic lab skills and lab equipment with the ability to safely work with chemicals and solvents
- Work under the direction of engineers and technicians with minimal supervision. Ability to take direction, work independently, manage time, and effectively interact with various groups and personnel
- Ability to adhere to GDP/GMP practices
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Available to work 40+ hours per week; weekly schedule may change per project demands
At Lyra, we value creativity, leadership, and collaboration. The company sees significant expansion opportunities for our platform, and look for people who are driven to succeed, innovative, and adaptable. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with opportunities to join a fast-paced, high performing team. For consideration, please submit cover letter and CV.