Due to the exciting addition of some very high-profile projects, Happy Mushroom/Mohau Production Studios is growing and we are looking for a Sr. Recruiter (In-House) to join our team!
The Sr. Recruiter will work closely with our Production, HR and Leadership teams to take our recruitment process to the next level. If you are an experienced Sr Recruiter in the entertainment, production or gaming industry and who’s creative, innovative and enjoys finding the perfect candidate/position fit, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process across all platforms within Mohau/Happy Mushroom Studio
- Responsible for creating job descriptions, job postings, sourcing, interviewing, scheduling, reference checks and making offers (verbal and written)
- Act as a trusted business partner to advise on recruiting strategies & best practices to attract, source, screen, and hire a diverse talent pool for a variety of roles across the studio
- Be an invaluable recruiting partner to our Leadership team, learning our business and what makes us unique in the industry in order to shape roles and identify candidate profiles
- Create, implement and participate in unique and innovative sourcing strategies that target diverse talent through research, social media, niche sites, networking and educational events
- Utilize appropriate systems to provide detailed recruitment metrics and reports as a way to keep stakeholders updated regarding ongoing recruiting activity
- Work with HR team to identify and develop best practices & recruitment processes improvements
- Mentor, support and collaborate closely with HM hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure their hiring needs and goals are met
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible and becoming more effective hiring experts
- Establish and maintain a consistent candidate evaluation/assessment process
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, providing a "high touch" level of service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Serve as a communication liaison for those individuals involved in the hiring process
- Ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / diversity policies
- Provide mentorship to the recruiting team