About the Company
Nuvve Corp. is a San Diego based company, whose mission is to lower the cost of electrical vehicle (EV) ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, such as wind and solar. Our Grid Integrated Vehicle Platform GIVe™ transforms EVs into grid assets when charging while guaranteeing the expected level of charge when the vehicle owner needs it. The aggregation of thousands of electric vehicles into a virtual power plant using the GIVe platform, allows Nuvve to participate in electricity markets with a power capacity comparable to traditional generators. Based on “Vehicle To Grid” technology or “v2g” the GIVe platform gives benefits to public organizations, businesses and homes by reducing the cost of electric infrastructure and reducing CO2 emissions.
About the Role
The Technical Project Manager is an integral part of the Partnerships team. This person is responsible for managing and driving complex projects to completion. A successful candidate will be able to translate technical requirements into tangible milestones and requirements. Focus will be on projects that include, but not limited to, technical integrations with automotive OEMs, infrastructure OEMs, utilities and technology partners. This person will report to the VP of Partnerships.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all phases of the technical project execution from design through delivery; ensuring scope, schedule and budget are adhered to
- Lead cross-functional teams in the end-to-end delivery of projects and programs within allotted timeline
- Develop project and resource plans, coordinate all tasks through delivery
- Communicate internally and externally; lead daily meetings, deliver status reports, identify, and manage change requests
- Responsible for helping to create and review SOW, documenting technical requirements, internal/external project kickoff, project monitoring & control; risk and resource management
- Advise clients and management of any delays or budget changes and provide resolutions or alternate actions as required
- Active risk management, identify potential areas of challenge and developing/maintaining contingency plans
- Responsible for the budget and resources estimation across multiple entities, forecasts and actuals incurred
- Conducts project/program meetings with appropriate agendas and minutes
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project/programs deliverables
- 3+ years’ experience in product development or product realization environments
- 5+ years’ experience with project or program management, scheduling software and other tools for tracking, reporting, and analyzing progress
- Strong experience in EV charging, automotive integrations, renewable energy, smart storage & smart charging
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills with mindset focused on risk management
- Effectiveness in working across teams (internal & external) to define and manage work activities
- Expertise to manage multiple projects in parallel operating in various phases of execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to provide project status to various levels of management both internal and externally
Nuvve is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.