Performs unskilled labor to assist with water and sewer, road repairs other DPW crew assignments and snow removal. Both scheduled and unscheduled overtime may be required.
Specific duties include:
• Installs crack sealant and cold patching.
• Performs hydro seeding and lawn repairs,
• Operates snow removal equipment.
• Performs sewer line maintenance and repairs.
• Installs watertaps and performs water main repairs.
• Operates lawn maintenance equipment.
• Installs and repairs traffic signs.
• Installs and monitors traffic counting devices.
• Establishes and maintains effective communications and working relations with coworkers, other City staff
and the general public.
• Complies with safe work standards and practices,
• Performs other duties as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent; three years experience in building and/or construction activities.