Respondology is looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter Operations Coordinator to work within our crowdsourced moderation operation we have dubbed The Responder Program. Our ideal candidate thrives in a kinetic growth-stage startup environment, understands what it means to scale an operation, and is looking to make an impact for years to come. Are you ready to do three years’ worth of professional growth in one year? Then read on…
Respondology is a digital marketing AdTech company who removes toxic comments from social media to improve sales, protect brand equity and remove illegal spam. At Respondology, We Leverage Technology for Good.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operation of our quickly growing crowdsourced moderation program including but not limited to hiring, onboarding, monitoring, and continuously training our Responders(moderators). The Operations Coordinator will work closely with our Sales & Account Management groups to ensure our client’s moderation requirements are met by the Responder program.
Are you brave, organized and passionate in everything you do? Do you have a rare combination of positive energy, idealism and pragmatism, and you love to help others? We are looking for someone who is energized by opportunities, understands how to create scalable solutions where they are missing, exhibits curiosity, and aligns with our mission. Then, keep on reading!
A Day in the Life
- Developing, improving, and wiring together processes and systems to achieve scalable solutions. You will be solving, scaling, and iterating on the program daily.
- Hiring and onboarding potentially hundreds of Responders a week as our client base grows.
- Creating, disseminating, and ensuring understanding of training material around what it means to be a Responder and our client’s moderation requirements.
- Manage all communication, interaction, and support of Responders.
- Collaborate with both Sales and Account management to ensure our client’s needs are met.
- Represent and become our Responder’s internal stakeholder into the company.
- If you do not live in beautiful Colorado, we can hire from most states!
Here's what you need to get our attention:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Advertising, Communication or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Operations, bonus points for experience with crowd sourcing and/or hiring and onboarding independent contractors on a large-scale (internships count!).
- Ability to travel (up to 10%).
- Ability to work with remote teams and across times zones.
Here's what will make us call you for sure:
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get-it-done attitude.
- Experience either building from scratch or wiring multiple tools/services together to achieve scalable goals.
- Proven experience with e-mail marketing and training/assessment tools such as Mailchimp and Easygenerator.
- Tech savvy!
- Support the build and maintenance of reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance.
- Positive and problem-solving demeanor.
- Ability to provide constant focus and attention to customer needs.
- Collaborative nature, but ability to work independently and meet deadlines without hand holding.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Thrive with tight timelines and work well under pressure while remaining positive.
- Independent, able to think quickly on your feet to produce solutions and clearly communicate for every challenge.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat.
- Great team player and relationship builder; earns the confidence of others.
NOT required but will definitely give you an edge:
- Prior digital marketing experience.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Experience with new product launch.
And if we haven't convinced you yet, here is why you'll want to be part of our team:
- Safe workspace and remote options for the current situation.
- Free on-site parking.
- Dogs are welcome!
- Time off is as important as hard work! Salaried employees are on a Flex PTO plan and hourly employees receive a standard 15 days of PTO, with increasing accruals the longer they stay with us.
- Generous holidays including a reduced schedule between Christmas and New Years.
- Half-day Fridays for ski season and summertime!
- We make sure our team is well cared for with strong health plans - We even cover our employees' dental and vision premiums!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts Plan.
- Matching traditional and Roth 401k.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Supplemental leave: self-care and family first!
- 4 week paid sabbatical after 10 years of service.
- Life Insurance.
- Travel Assistance and more!
- A killer culture with team members who have your back!
Base Compensation: $21-$21.63/hr DOE
COME AS YOU ARE: your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color or your big shot uncle don't make a difference here. Respondology LLC is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.