The Director of Field Operations oversees a team of Field Operations Managers that deliver high quality residential and commercial insurance property surveys for our clients, responsible for quality, time service, field expense, and overall team performance of our field operations unit. This position is located in North Royalton, Ohio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct oversight of the Field Management team. Responsible for quality, time service, field expense, and employee development/performance
• Identify and develop solutions to operational issues.
• Work closely with the Vice President, Field Operations in setting operational goals for the Field Operations Managers
• Develop and implement procedures to increase productivity and achieve department goals
• Set and measure Key Performance Indicators on service and field expense. Track performance to goals on a regular basis.
• Conduct regular reviews with Field Managers to monitor performance, progress, and achievement of business and financial objectives
• Play a key role in establishing new Field Manager training / onboarding processes
• Foster a team environment that sets high standards of operations and performance
• Serve as a model for the company’s Core Values
• Perform other duties as assigned
Educations and/or Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Five years of experience in leading managers
• Ten years of professional experience
• Experience managing a remote and/or distributed organization
• Experience in a service-oriented business
• Experience in a field related to insurance inspections is preferred but not required
• Must be able to comprehend web-based workflow system technologies and have proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to travel as needed