Haddad is a privately held family business with over 70 years of experience in the children’s wear apparel and accessories industry. Haddad is the leading children’s wear manufacturer representing the most iconic American brands in the world; Nike, Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley and Levi’s. Our talented professionals are leaders in design, sourcing, sales and global distribution. With over 15 locations and 800 employees globally, it is no surprise that we are already the number one children’s wear company in the world.
The Assistant Designer will provide overall support to the Design team by assisting in preliminary design research, creating tech packs and assembling presentation boards and materials.
- Assist in contributing to complete landscape of and brand research for appropriate segment of business
- Assist in creating CAD sketches of styles in development
- Assist in ensuring all sampling technical packs are processed accurately and in a timely manner to be sent overseas
- Meet all deadlines in adherence to the seasonal design calendar
- Assist in creating seasonal design catalogs
- Coordinate sample packages and provide color and reference samples to the sample room as necessary
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
- 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
Consistent in-office presence is vital to the role as it is for all Haddad Brands team members, so that we all have a full appreciation, aesthetically and tactilely, of the qualities that define our brand partners’ products and set them apart from their competitors.