Haddad is a privately held family business with over 70 years of experience in the children’s wear apparel and accessories industry. Haddad is the leading children’s wear manufacturer representing the most iconic American brands in the world; Nike, Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley and Levi’s. Our talented professionals are leaders in design, sourcing, sales and global distribution. With over 15 locations and 800 employees globally, it is no surprise that we are already the number one children’s wear company in the world.
The Production Associate will support the buying team, along with the Sourcing Manager, by tracking and updating all delivery information in the system.
- Work with overseas offices to update the system on all upcoming shipments
- Prioritize customer orders to support each factory’s capacity
- Communicate all delivery delays to the sales team and make sure the system is updated accordingly
- Work with management on all air requests
- Review all shipments on the OOCL website and approve bookings
- Keep tracking on delivery of each vendor by LPO report & recap delivery status to management on weekly basis.
- Keep tracking on key account delivery status by LPR report & recap status to management on weekly basis.
- Work with overseas and Global distributers on delivery updates. Send OSG report to Mexico distributer for delivery update on monthly basis.
- Communicate all invoices with the import department
- Communicate all shortages and overages
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade or Business, Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 2+ years experience in fashion production tracking
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to speak a foreign language a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task