The Painter prepares any surfaces or items for painting. This role uses various techniques to paint subjects in order to achieve the desired final product.
The Laborer/Parts Assembler/Builder’s Assistant helps the lead builders with various construction jobs and repairs. This role readily assists other builders with necessary tasks and ensures projects meet company standards and safety regulations. The Level I Builder works on various construction jobs, builds basic fence styles, and does repairs. This Builder also ensures projects meet company standards while complying with safety rules and regulations.
• Takes initiative: motivates self and those around him/her
• Grasps importance of accurate recording of material usage
• Stacks, stages, and labels jobs properly
· Conduct appropriate preparations prior to painting
· Complete tasks in a timely manner
· Follow instructions carefully and pay attention to detail
· Adhere to all safety precautions and standards
· Ensure work meets company and customer expectations
· Actively familiarizes with products, processes, material locations and equipment
· Operates applicable machinery in the shop safely and efficiently
· Assists Material Handlers as needed to maximize shop production.
· Responsible for cleaning shop area and keeping it neat and organized
First shift positions available for Monday through Friday 6:00am-4:30pm with rotating Saturdays. Second shift positions available for 3:30pm-2:00am Monday through Thursday.