Contessa offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in being part of an organization that is leading the country in redefining the way care is provided to patients. Contessa’s Home Recovery Care model brings all the essential elements of inpatient care to the comfort and convenience of a patient’s home. The model enables provider organizations and health plans to deliver high-quality, safe and affordable care to patients with non-life-threatening conditions. At Contessa, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of patients and be at the forefront of shaping a pioneering space in the health care industry.
About the Role
The Clinical Educator reports to Contessa Health’s Director of Learning and Development and plays a critical role in expansion of Contessa Health services in new and existing markets. This position develops and delivers customized market training using various best practice delivery modalities through collaborations with market leadership and project management. Will design and serve as an instructor for orientation and onboarding of new team members as well as training existing team members and client partners as new services are rolled out. Will drive change management among all levels of the organization.
Other duties as assigned.
- Manages and conducts onboarding and mentoring for new team members or existing colleagues during market onboarding and expansion. Evaluates team member progress and supports ongoing education as needed.
- Evaluates needs and current practices to create training strategies. Designs and delivers training content and resources to clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Employs relevant tools and resources to deliver instructor-led and web-based training, including software applications that enhance design and effectively create curriculum
- Comfortable presenting education and engaging all levels of a hospital system (i.e., from bedside healthcare workers to the C-suite)
- Drives large scale organizational change, mitigates resistance, and integrates change management activities into the overall master project plan.
- Operate as a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and knowledge expansion in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Contribute insights to improve programs, processes, and technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Registered Nurse with current licensure and no restrictions
- Minimum of 5 years of acute care clinical nursing experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing and delivering adult training content and videos
- Prior experience in a change management role or a consulting role that involved implementing organization change in large healthcare environments
- Ability to multi-task, exercise sound judgment and prioritize conflicting demands of time with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel up to 75% as needed and located near a major domestic airport
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, content builders, and other technical learning tools
- Experience defining change management strategy and development of plans to support change initiatives
- Remote monitoring or telehealth experience
Our team members are our greatest asset. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication, and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous compensation and benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance, and great opportunities for career growth.