APPLY NOW AND START EARNING SOON!!!
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening right now and we need your help! The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide and clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there may be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and more. please note the outbound calls are customer service or B2B inquiry calls, (not telemarketing). We encourage you to apply today because there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career!
At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for long or even not at all, we are interested in learning more about you! We pride ourselves on being all about the clients we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family while still being able to have a work life balance!!!! We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service. We offer flexible scheduling that will still allow you to have a work life balance.
To be considered, you must first be invited to go through our on-boarding phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). To continue with the on-boarding process, you must respond to all correspondence timely to move on in the process. From there, if you receive an invitation to interview and are invited to move on in the hiring process, we will send you an offer via email.
• Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
• Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
• Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
• Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
• Must have all the proper equipment to perform the job (outlines in the technical requirement section)
• Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
• Must pass a criminal background check paid for by us (Direct Interactions)
• Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US
• Training is done virtually and will consist of virtual instructor led and self-paced learning
• You must first attend an orientation session (Times TBD)
• Training/nesting spans across 9 days and is paid (payment will be discussed if invited to orientation)
• 100% attendance is required in all phases of the on boarding process
• Pay rate can vary per client. Typical pay range is $13.50-$15.00 per hour (more information will be shared once you are placed with a client)
• We are paid bi weekly via direct deposit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health, medical and dental plans are available after 60 days worked (full time)
• 25-40 hours per week are required (depends on the client)
• High-speed Internet and a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (no Windows 7 or 8.1)
• USB headset with microphone and mute button
• Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
• 8GB of RAM or higher
• A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
• A smart phone that is less than 3 years old (used for our programs authentication process and not for work)
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a technical assessment of your PC performed by our tech team.
Currently, Apple computers (Mac laptop or desktop) and Chromebooks are not compatible with any of our client’s software.
*There is NEVER any fee associated with applying or working with Direct Interactions.
WE ARE NOT HIRING IN CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK AT THIS TIME