*Applications submitted without a cover letter may not be considered.*
- Sales Representative will be responsible for growing total territory revenue and case sales versus the prior year. Must achieve growth targets and also develop new accounts.
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the territory
- Directly manage all aspects of assigned sales territory.
- Work autonomously to establish, develop, and grow a strong base of on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Increase the availability and visibility of products in new and existing on- and off-premise accounts.
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions and assist with special events.
- Complete daily account visit reports, monthly expense reports and other surveys and reports as required.
- Maintain company vehicle or personal vehicle to present a positive image of the company
- Secure display space, shelf space and share of cold box.
- Improve SABC status by building displays, resetting cold boxes, and increasing visibility through point-of-sale.
- Develop proposals for prospective customers and deliver persuasive sales presentations.
- Maintain positive business relationships and communication with account owners, managers, buyers.
- Identify and successfully sell to new customers.
- Provide excellent customer service through developing a regular call pattern to: book displays, place permanent point of sale, plan promotion activities, offer after sale follow-through, provide craft beer education, etc.
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through.
- Create and implement programs designed specifically for on-premise accounts.
- Conduct waitstaff / bartender education seminars.