Superior Support Resources, Inc. (SSR), an award-winning technology services provider, is growing and seeking a Senior Systems Engineer. As an SSR Engineer you will work with small and medium-sized organizations throughout SE Wisconsin performing system analysis, designing, re-engineering, and developing technical solutions for our clients’ business needs. This role will often physically install, configure, support and integrate networks, network applications and business systems. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, helping a wide variety of clients with an opportunity to work with many different technologies.
Technical & Education Requirements:
• 5+ years in a consultative or lead engineer role.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
• Preferred candidate will also hold certifications in one or more of the following: Microsoft, Azure, Cisco and/or VMware.
Experience in each of the following skills is desired:
• Microsoft Office 365, VMWare, Azure, Cloud Technologies
• Knowledge of various backup technologies including Arcserve and Datto
• Experience in a variety of networking technologies including HP, Cisco/Cisco Voice, Meraki and SonicWALL is preferred
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of various network hardware and software applications.
• Wireless technologies
• Network Security
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft SQL design and configuration
Required Soft Skills:
• Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technology to non-technical users as well as work within a team atmosphere.
• Ability to work efficiently to meet expected deadlines.
• Ability to manage projects and other team member responsibilities in a project.
• Must have good documentation skills and business acumen.
Why Work at SSR:
Join a dedicated, effective team of IT and business professionals at SSR. We build culture and resources around the people that fuel our success. With diverse clients in numerous industries, SSR offers a variety of opportunities to make a difference and drive results.
Our team enjoys working at SSR for a number of reasons:
• Opportunities for growth – we encourage our employees to expand their capabilities
• Team environment – we support each other by sharing knowledge and resources
• Effective leadership – our leadership takes an active role and supports the team
• Work/life balance – we provide flexibility so you can manage life outside of work
• Valued roles – everyone is important and has a part in moving the company forward
SSR provides a full benefit package, including:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Club Stipend
• Training and Development
• SSR Share Bonus (paid quarterly)
Apply today for an opportunity to expand your skills, experience, and achievements and take your career to the next level.
Learn more at: www.ssrtotalit.com/careers