Our goal is to serve one another, our customers, and our community and be excellent in all we do. PaulB is hiring people who want to make that kind of a difference and if that describes you, we would love to hear from you!
The primary purpose of this role is to provide PaulB Wholesale customers with a polite, prompt, and professional experience within the values of Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc. Mission, This role works the majority of the time in an office setting; serving customers, working with employees, and reinforcing processes & procedures. With competitive pay, great benefits, and a supportive team around you, you will quickly discover why PaulB is one of the best places to work in Lancaster County. We believe if PaulB is a great place to work, PaulB will be a great place to do business with!
- Provide great customer service in a professional manner
- Be attentive to customers’ needs and follow through on all commitments
- Process quotes, orders, and/or sales transactions via phone, email, and/or fax promptly and accurately
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PaulB merchandise and product/service availability
- Provide feedback on products we should offer, product pricing, and what competition we are facing
- Assist in other administrative and miscellaneous projects as needed
· Family Medical, Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage - after 30 days
· Direct Primary Care Package - $0 primary physician visits
· Provided Short-Term Disability
· Voluntary Long-Term Disability
· Paid Vacation
· Eight Paid Holidays
· Paid Health Days
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match - after 90 days
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Discount on PaulB Retail Purchases
· On-job Training
· Years-of-Service Awards
The Inside sales position operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines; and hand tools, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of the inside sales role, the employee is regularly required to: Stand for extended periods of time; moderate lifting (50 lbs.); repetitive motions; sit for extended periods of time, speaking, listening, and seeing; walk; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reach with hands and arms, and so forth.
No overnight travel is expected for this position.
Please note that this job description for the inside sales position is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
- Good communication skills and an appropriate professional image
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Basic math skills
- Self-motivated, with good time-management and organization skills
- Flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and teamwork perception
- Possesses a reputation of dependability, honesty, and integrity
- Ag, Mechanical, and Industrial experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Retail and Industry-related experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Entry Level Candidates may be considered