Pilatus is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our US completions center team in Broomfield, CO. As a warehouse associate you will perform a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and inspection of incoming merchandise or materials, inventory maintenance, packing, crating, and shipment of materials. No two days will be the same so you must thrive on the fast-paced and dynamic environment that balances the day-to-day workflow with the longer-term strategic objectives. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft!
- Verifies materials received against the vendor packing list and purchase order
- Determines serviceability for all aircraft materials based on FAA and FOCA requirements
- Processes Return Material Authorization (RMA) returns from customers, dispositions parts based on RMA, and returns parts to inventory
- Stocks shelves and maintains parts locations in ERP system
- Pulls inventory items from stock as required for outside sales and internal work orders
- Verifies accuracy of shipments against picking sheet, packing list, or shipping document
- Contacts courier to make arrangements for after-hours Aircraft on Ground (AOG) parts support
- Prepares all necessary shipping documents (I.E. commercial invoice, SED, airway bills, etc.)
- Packs outbound shipments to ensure safe arrival
- Communicates freight expenses and tracking information to other departments and customers
- Maintains and files historical shipping records
- 2+ years of experience in material handling and high school degree or equivalent
- IATA and/or DOT hazmat transportation certification or training preferred
- Knowledge of FAA and US export documentation requirements is a plus
- Valid driver’s license required
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Ability to lift and lower packages of 50 lbs. in weight
- Must have good communication and math skills; must be detail-oriented and organized
- Strong computer skills including MS Office software
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 6 days of paid personal time, and 10 days of paid vacation time to start, with an increase to 3 weeks of paid vacation time after 5 years
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Annual employee incentive award program based on the achievement of certain business and individual performance goals
- Tuition assistance is available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $18.00 - $26.00 per hour depending on experience
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NG and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 25 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland, and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.