Mission Statement: It is our mission to improve the quality of life for the diverse communities of South Los Angeles and Southeast Los Angeles County by providing affordable and comprehensive health care and education in a welcoming and multi-cultural environment. We aim to lead the way in health care in South Los Angeles, as the premier provider and employer of choice offering comprehensive, high quality, affordable, efficient and culturally responsive services.
The Referral Case Specialist Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership and supervision of the Referral Department. This position will manage the day-to-day operations and maintain a caseload of clients enrolled in health care programs. Oversees the development, utilization and evaluation of internal processes to ensure customer satisfaction, efficient operations, and the accurate and timely resolution for all pending referrals.
Education and Knowledge
· BA Degree, required
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Must have minimum 1-3-years prior supervisory experience, preferably in a clinical setting, including effective customer service methods
· Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Skills and Abilities
· Bilingual and Biliterate in English and Spanish required
· Excellent organizational, and project management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Positive interaction with patients, visitors, and staff
· Ability to adjust to fluctuating work volume
Licensure and Certificates: