Serves as the primary day-to-day contact for a group of Coffey Communications’ clients, both during the production of their digital projects as well as ongoing through the life of the relationship. Exhibits excellence in all areas of customer service and client-centricity. Manages the production process, coordinating communication and expectations between clients and production staff. Ensures that all clients’ design and content and brand standards are met and that strategic plans and ROI strategies are executed to clients’ satisfaction. Is able to advise clients on digital healthcare best practices around website architecture and content, and pulls together internal Coffey experts as needed to assist in consultation.
Utilizes a knowledge of project management processes to ensure a high-quality experience for the client. Ensures client projects take place on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of the client. Works with the team members and management in effective allocation of resources across all projects/jobs within the organization. Identifies risks and effectively communicates with the team members, management and clients to mitigate and resolve potential and/or real issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Builds and maintains outstanding relationships with an assigned group of complex clients.
- Develops a keen understanding of client’s strategic goals.
- Schedules projects and resources through project management software, including developing estimated hours to completion for new and prospective clients.
- Manages day-to-day production details related to each client project, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of all aspects of the project.
- Puts forward tasks into the development backlog and reviews all tasks as they are submitted by clients and/or Coffey staff. Serves as facilitator (product owner) and scheduler of ongoing development.
- Leads and/or participates in team meetings at key points during production. Ensures that Coffey’s best work is delivered to the client.
- Takes the lead in problem solving with clients and staff. Strives to head off challenges and discover patterns in service. Participates in postproduction reviews to identify challenges and devise ways to improve collaboration and better serve our clients.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the technologies and programs related to the development and operation of Site Assist and other Digital Services products and services. Is able to answer questions and consult with clients on the use of Site Assist.
- Serves as a proactive consultant throughout the production process to enhance effectiveness of client websites, encouraging results-oriented promotions and cost-effective use of customization opportunities.
- Alerts appropriate personnel to client challenges or successes and captures all relevant client information in CRM.
- Maintains knowledge of social media as used by Coffey’s clients.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in Coffey’s ability to meet and exceed clients’ needs and expectations.
- Takes initiative to provide information to management concerning staff achievements or problems in fulfilling assignments.
- Uses the Coffey timekeeping system to keep an accurate record of time.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Five to seven years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
- Proven experience utilizing Scrum as an agile method to manage development projects. Scrum certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business, or equivalent related education or experience.
- Having a working knowledge of Microsoft Project or other PM software is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of digital design, usability and UX principles.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Strong customer service orientation and an interest in building open, trusting client relationships. Ability to consult with, coach and influence our clients in diverse business environments.
- Strong organization skills. Ability to prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines and promote positive relations. Ability to inspire collaboration and ideas in a team environment. Ability to juggle many responsibilities and remain flexible.
- Ability to conceptualize production and digital product improvements and strategize procedures to transform challenges into opportunities. Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- A solid understanding of both business and client goals and how they relate.
- Self-motivation, evidence of initiative and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, including being comfortable developing and presenting materials to stakeholders-such as the Director or VP-level senior leadership.