As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude.
General Summary of Position
Provides support in gathering, maintaining and sorting through all documentation required by customer request.
- Work live shipments and enter shipment data into the required multiple operating systems.
- Inputting and updating customer records in various computer systems (IES, Tritan, NetSuite etc).
- Safeguarding quality control by performing periodic audits on data information.
- Coordinating customer shipping information via Excel spreadsheets.
- Provides support in gathering, maintaining, and sorting through all documentation requirements; reviewing for accuracy.
- Preserve initial customer information via department files.
- Maintain accurate records and spreadsheets, updated in real-time.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Follows policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Relevant higher education coursework preferred.
- 3+ years billing, invoicing and reporting skills/experience preferred.
- Ability to type 30-35 wpm with an emphasis on accuracy. 10-key experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with standard office equipment required (phone, fax, copier, etc.)
- Proficient in all Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to analyze including accurate data and numbers.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and problem solve effective solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and may be required to operate across various locations.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.