Job Summary: The purpose of this position is to perpetuate Governor Rockefeller’s legacy of collaborative problem solving by facilitating respectful convenings that address important issues and foster mutual understanding across diverse viewpoints.
This is a full time benefited position.
The position will be posted until filled.
- Develop long range and short term strategic programs for the Institute
- Identify pressing issues that can be addressed through collaborative problem-solving and/or the convening of regional, national, or global experts to create solutions, recommendations and best practices
- Facilitate conversations with key partners to frame issues and establish clear, measurable outcomes
- Create and manage the program goals, calendar, and budget in coordination with any program partners
- Working with internal departments and external partners to market program events
- Design and implement facilitated dialogues and exercises to accomplish program goals
- Secure the participation of subject matter experts and any other duties required to complete and execute planned programmatic activities including overseeing meeting logistics, formalizing an evaluation process, and writing reports explaining programmatic outcomes for a variety of stakeholders
- Develop and leverage relationships with key internal and external partners, individual and institutional
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge, including research, trends, emerging issues, policy
- Other duties that support the Institute’s mission and day-to-day success, including but not limited to collaborating with the development office to secure program sponsorships and grants
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a high level of self-direction
- Intellectually curious with a positive, team-minded attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook)
- Professional appearance and attitude with reliable transportation and a flexible work schedule
Environmental Factors: (lifting, standing, sitting, sounds, chemicals, hazards, etc.)
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time (8-10 hours), daily
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (2-3 hours), as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs., as needed
- 1-2 years in a non-profit program development
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Embrace Core Values: Believe the mission, See the possibilities, Focus on we, not me, Do the right thing, Have fun
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in non-profit program development
- Group facilitation experience
- Master's degree in related field
Salary range: 47K-50 K
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
We are a Rule 36 Drug Free Workplace which means an applicant is required to submit to a pre-employment drug test after being given a conditional offer of employment.