The Staff Accountant will provide critical accounting skills to support the company’s financial reporting and control requirements.
Essential Responsibilities and Metrics
Josselyn Behavioral Competencies
· Communication: Conveys messages clearly, effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing; listens carefully; uses appropriate language, tone and style.
· Team Player: Works collaboratively and respectfully with team members; builds constructive relationships across departments; values differences
· Dependable: Demonstrates reliability, accountability and dependability; can be counted on to do what he or she says will be done; is trustworthy.
· Adapts to Change: Able to change actions, course and/or approach to doing things to suit a new situation; has flexibility to change; is adaptable.
· Leadership (for supervisory positions): Establishes vision and direction for his or her area; manages staff and resources to meet goals; is approachable and fosters a climate of respect; provides coaching, feedback and corrective action when needed.