Actively participate in Hammer Packaging’s Lean, Quality, Product Safety, SQF (Safe Quality Foods), and Workplace Safety Programs.
- Sorting, tying, banding (paper and rubber), shrink wrapping of bundles of product per customer specifications.
- Segregating good and bad product so that bad product is withdrawn from the possibility of unintended use.
- Assist others with general duties when work is caught up or machine is down.
- Assist as needed emptying waste buckets.
- General housekeeping when not busy.
Educational background will be considered.
Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
Basic reading/math, communication (verbal/written), problem solving.