$500 SIGNING BONUS
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are looking for a full time Maintenance Technician for our night shift in our Durham, NC facility. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for physical and mechanical condition of the building, utility systems, facility and production equipment. Perform a variety of general and specialized repairs, installations and maintenance to support production and process equipment. Maintain facility equipment, building and utility systems such as steam, chillers, and water, air and gas lines. Maintain a variety of electrical and electronic equipment. Diagnose problems and replace worn or defective parts. Inspect equipment and perform preventative maintenance duties.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for daily maintenance support and repairs of all production and facility equipment and systems. Replace pumps and motors as needed.
- Responsible for daily preventative maintenance of all production and facility equipment through use of the work order system.
- Must be able to work around ammonia systems, acid systems, steam systems, high voltage, and know the safeguards against being accidentally exposed to fumes, live steam, and/or electrical shock.
- Must know basic electricity and electronics including three-phase and single-phase controls, ladder diagrams, low-voltage relay logic, digital and analog electronics, microprocessors, single line diagrams, electrical schematics and power distribution drawings.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment, programmable controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment. Installs, diagnoses, repairs and maintains a variety of production and building equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and preventative maintenance on all equipment per checklists and /or manufactures' procedures.
- Must be able to support maintenance requirements for off-site/ leased manufacturing and warehouse operations including picking up spare parts from off-site locations.
- Work with all Managers, Supervisors, and Operators to repair maintenance concerns in a timely
- Special projects as required.
- Eligible for benefits on DAY ONE
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision and dental plans for you & your dependents
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Annual Goal Sharing Bonus
- Lucrative Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Specialized training in Industrial Maintenance Technology or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Required HazMat team member. Must be able to meet OSHA requirements as member of internal HazMat team including initial 24-hour training.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance. Knowledge of PLC's and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Must be able to drive small company vehicles; forklifts and aerial lifts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to work independently or on a team with a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. Work hours subject to change based on business needs.
- Computer skills in MS Excel/Word in order to enter data properly and publish reports
- Work a full 180 days to receive sign on bonus.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.