The Manager of Administration manages the Administration Team overseeing all aspects of the department including customer service, mail department, web order processing, magazine circulation, reception, and order processing. This manager should have a thorough knowledge of the Studio Enterprise Software.
This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done
- Support and promote Answers in Genesis, Creation Museum, and Ark Encounter
- Assists VP with long term staffing development
- Oversees the day-to-day operations
- Develops policies and procedures relating to customer interaction within ministry guidelines.
- Coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure staff has the most up to date information.
- Trains all new staff
- Works with the warehouse to maintain timely order processing
- Works with supply chain manager in ordering inventory
- Reviews product sales sheets for accuracy and pricing
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management