The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum has an opening for a full-time exempt Website Content Coordinator within the marketing department.
Company Overview: The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum seeks to collect, preserve, and interpret the evolving history and traditions of country music. Through exhibits, publications, and educational programs, the museum teaches its diverse audiences about the enduring beauty and cultural importance of country music.
Job Overview: Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Website Content Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining the primary content and marketing websites of the County Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, Hatch Studio Print, Historic RCA Studio B, and CMA Theater. They will oversee of a site’s content, including daily updates, repurposing content, calendar entries, homepage banner placement, and basic website design. This position will work closely with a Web Developer in the Technology department. This individual will have the content and web experience needed to track how a site’s content affects its readership, making them a critical player in successful web development and conversion.
This individual has a strong understanding and demonstrated experience in web content management, usability, conversion-driven architecture, development, and design.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
• Manage and present website content to diverse audiences while managing multiple projects and maintaining schedules, and aggressive timelines
• Execute all departmental asks for website content pages
• Assist in content migration
• Maintain all assets on the website are up to date, and correct. This includes making daily updates, periodically assessing content organization, as well as creatively pursuing strategies to obtain web traffic and conversions.
• Partner with marketing managers, designers, and developers to meet both client and consumer-facing needs related to content display and distribution on site. Exceptional client service skills are required to effectively balance the varied goals and objectives of each division.
• Prior hospitality, tourism, not for profit, publishing/digital content or related experience preferred
• Experience working in a digital environment required
• Minimum of 1 years marketing or publishing/digital content experience, and/or relatable internship experience
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion. Periodic nights and weekends required.
• Ability to squat, lift and carry marketing materials and supplies may be necessary.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Basecamp, Prospect 2, Wordpress or Drupal, EMS preferred but not required)
RELATIONSHIPS AND ROLES:
• Exhibit the capability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
• Actively listen to all parties
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently and cooperatively
• Create a positive work culture: build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, promote innovation, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Sustain rapport with all support departments
ADDITIONAL SKILLS / DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS:
• Highly innovative and creative, self-starter with strong business acumen
• Must be a team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be very flexible in a fast paced, changing environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including email communication
• Ability to work individually and with cross-functional teams to develop consensus within diverse groups and drive results
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possesses outstanding follow through skills
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills