The Senior District Partner is a critical component of Allovue’s District Partnership success strategy. Our products are more than Business Intelligence tools - and the difference is you. You’ll be a thought partner and strategist for district leadership teams. The CFO needs help reviewing a budget proposal - you’re there as an extra set of eyes. The Superintendent is preparing to present the budget to the board - you’d be happy to run through it with her. The Title I specialist is dying for a grants-management module - you’ll relay that to the Allovue Product team.
You’ll be a partner for our districts in every sense of the word. You’ll be the key point of contact for district leaders and work with our support team, product team, and business development team to ensure that our suite of products and supplemental resources are consistently evolving to meet district needs for financial management.
- Manage your own portfolio of Allovue’s largest districts from implementation through renewal, serving as the primary point of contact
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure that the districts within your portfolio are seeing value from their partnership with Allovue
- Foster successful relationships with key stakeholders at districts from administrative staff to superintendents
- Serve as a liaison between districts and our Sales, Data, and Product teams to communicate information about your portfolio and drive product enhancements
- Collaborating with CS team members on overall strategies and process definition work
- Responding to inbound email and chat messages from customers during business hours
- Collaborate with support team to produce financial diagnostics for each district to highlight key findings
- Facilitate knowledge sharing across the support team to discover district spending trends and insights
- Produce external-facing content such as research reports and blog posts
- Oversee performance and development of individual support team members