Meow Wolf creates immersive and interactive experiences that transport audiences of all ages into fantastic realms of story and exploration. This includes art installations, video and music production, and extended reality content.
Meow Wolf is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to ensuring all employees enjoy and thrive in a work environment where differences make us the vibrant, wonderful community we are! All employment decisions at Meow Wolf are based on business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, veteran status, service in the military or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Come as you are!
Full Time Benefits & Perks:
Meow Wolf offers a comprehensive benefits package and many perks, including:
- Medical Insurance Options: PPO & HSA
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Critical Illness Policies
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave for 6 weeks
- Discount off Meow Wolf Gift Shop Merch
- Free admission to Meow Wolf attractions for employees and guests
- 401k Retirement Plan – Begins on the first of the month following 90 days of employment
- And more benefits specific to the location of the role
The Senior Integrated Marketing Producer is at the core of the production of marketing content for Meow Wolf’s marketing team. This role will oversee resourcing and production for multi-channel marketing campaigns for Meow Wolf with the goal of driving awareness and traffic to exhibitions and events. Creative production will be resourced both inside and outside of the company, so the Senior Integrated Marketing Producer must have a keen ability to create, collaborate, and manage relationships with internal teams and third parties, keep a project schedule on track, and communicate effectively. If you are a high energy creative, collaborator, and resourceful individual who can balance a workload of highly creative content projects, this is your role.
- Develop production plans from creative briefs that represent several marketing goals for the company, including but not limited to: brand and exhibition awareness, exhibition launch campaigns, ticket sales, news, ticket sales, news, events, and community engagement.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Creative Director to take projects from campaign brief through to design, production, and launch.
- Write, edit, and produce assets within marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Social Media team to resource and tailor content projects to social media brands and growth goals and strategies.
- Develop accurate and detailed production project plans, with clear goals, strategy, budget and actionable steps.
- Coordinate teams and resources for production plans and manage production schedules to ensure jobs are delivered on time.
- Coordinate and manage branded/social/digital video and photography shoots, events, and activations while coordinating with brand partners/press/publications.
- Maintain clear and thorough communication with stakeholders and production resources.
- Manage the deliverables of internal teams and external agencies, such as designers, directors, editors, animators, artists, musicians/music houses, and printers, for the production elements of the campaigns.
- Proactively keep abreast of current trends and platforms in marketing and social media and be ready to co-create materials with the Marketing team.
- Be able to give clear creative direction (yours or another’s) to editors, designers, filmmakers, etc. to achieve a pre-set goal.
- Keep abreast of social technologies, new media and relevant industries (i.e. themed and immersive entertainment).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 5-7 years past experience in commercial video production, post production, photography, film, series and or new media.
- 5+ years of production management skills, executing within a budget and meeting deadlines for multiple projects.
- 5+ years of experience in production, production coordination or project management.
- Previous work as an above-the-line role on film, television or webseries sets.
- Previous work at a compelling brand, advertisement, or production agency with content at the center (be it a magazine, app or business).
- Previous work producing nontraditional, experiential, or activation-based marketing projects (preferred)
- Previous work producing 360 integrated advertising campaigns encompassing a multitude of media from video, to experiential/activations, to social/digital, and other nontraditional means of advertising (preferred).
- Understanding of the Meow Wolf brand and tone as it relates to building brand awareness and affinity for several target markets.
- Strong project management skills to create and manage multiple projects at any phase at once, gaining necessary feedback and approvals.
- Experience managing relationships with internal teams and third parties as well as communication materials to a non-marketing audience, such as producers and senior level managers within the organization.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Production/Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- Experience leading a project with multiple team members in all aspects of production (creative treatment, pre-production, production, post, design, scheduling for delivery, and delivery).
- Naturally proactive to identify opportunities for content production and find creative solutions to execute.
- Adobe Creative Suite abilities a plus (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, Spark).
- Strategic thinker and strong execution of that strategy.
- Strong eye for detail, including copy editing for editorial articles and social captions. Let us know you are detail oriented by finding a typo on our website, job description, or social media.
- Understanding of social media content marketing and deliverables.
- Understanding of social media channels, growth strategies, and content trends.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to navigate budgets and creative solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adhere to tight and aggressive timelines.
- Ability to communicate obscure concepts that push boundaries and portray compassionate irreverence.
- Naturally creative with experience in writing and production treatments.
- Strong communications skills.
Desired Characteristics and Qualities for all Team Members:
- Embrace and exemplify Meow Wolf Culture.
- Be enthusiastic about work and creating a transcendental guest experience.
- Listen and communicate with compassion and positivity.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a receptiveness to change.
- Willing to work outside the comfort zone to assist guests or fellow team members.
- Maintain professional courtesy and behavior at all times.
- Be a “People Person” - friendly, understanding, compassionate, positive.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This position works in an office setting and on location based on production projects. While performing the duties of this job on production projects, the employee may be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to construction and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, see, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The employee will comply with company and OSHA standard workplace safety protocols. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position does not require supervisory responsibility.
Minimal travel may be required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Meow Wolf truly embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.