Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Position is required to assist patrons with their customer service needs while attending a public or private event.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to see and read tickets clearly
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Must be able to climb stairs in restricted lighting
• Ability to move quickly from one area to another in a safe manner
Position Functions & Responsibilities
• Assist patrons with seating
• Maintain position on post, section/viewing area of responsibility
• Oversee assigned area for spills or situations requiring staff attention
• Direct person with handicap to wheelchair seating area (if applicable)
• Receive and act on complaints from patrons according to established policies and procedures
• Supply information such as location of restrooms concessions stands and ticket offices
• Monitor aisles/steps in assig
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills
• Good communication skills required
• Greet guests in a friendly manner and be professional at all times
• Stay calm under pressure
• Neat/clean and well-groomed appearance
• Operate radio devices
• One-year prior experience in a customer service position preferred
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is routed in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.