Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. May operate metal detector equipment.
Position Functions & Responsibilities
• Circulate among guests and/or employees to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises
• May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
• Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
• Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premise
• Flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to strictly follow all policy and procedures
• Reliable and punctual
• Previous security experience helpful
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work a varied and flexible work schedule
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is routed in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.