$500 Signing Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are looking for a full time Maintenance Cleaner in our Kings Mountain, NC facility who is dedicated to safety, quality & environmental impacts, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator. This position the maintenance cleaner is responsible for maintaining both the Steele Creek and Kings Mountain facilities to ensure they are clean and organized for efficient operation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Follow all safety instructions and rules.
· General cleaning duties including sweeping, cleaning inside the facility,
· Taking out trash
· Cleaning parking lot,
· Other duties as specified by the Maintenance Supervisor or other facility management
· Drive to and from various locations.
· Follow all safety procedures
· Special projects as assigned
A successful candidate must have:
· Worked 180 days to receive the $500 signing bonus.
· Safety conscious
· Self- motivated worker
· Willingness to take on responsibility
· Able to work in a team or independently
· Able to drive to various facilities in order to clean
· Able to be punctual
· Good listener and follow instructions
· Proven knowledge of general plant safety preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
· Work experience in an industrial environment preferred
This job operates in a plant environment. This role routinely requires moving around equipment thus the need for safety at all times. Temperature can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The noise level is high and requires attentiveness. Environment can be dusty at times.
Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of up to 40 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate maintenance equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, climbing, stooping, reaching, walking, twisting and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are inside and outside with routine repeated exposure to temperature variations, damp/wet surfaces, cleaning fluids, and dirty environment.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.