Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
This position shall assist guests in purchasing/redeeming tickets to events at the UPMC Events Center.
• Receive and process counter, phone, and mail ticket orders using various aspects of the ticketing system
• Follow proper procedures regarding money and ticket reconciliations after every work shift
• Provide accurate facility information and superior customer service to patrons
• Other organizational and administrative duties as determined by management
• Perform other duties as assigned by superior
• Must have a demonstrated ability to function independently in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be comfortable working with the public and have strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Prior sales and customer service experience preferred; ticketing sales helpful, but not necessary
• Basic computer knowledge
We are committed to ensuring all of our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Thus, OVG requires vaccinations of all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.