Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
This position shall perform a multitude of physical tasks to maintain, changeover and clean the facility. The work requires the ability to lift 50lbs. under a varied work schedule. The position reports to the Operations Manager
• Convert event related equipment such as tables, chairs, risers, booths, construction and deconstruction for major concerts, assembly and disassembly of the basketball floor
• Carry out maintenance related and general clean-up duties as required by move-in, decoration, rehearsal, event or move-out activity by all lessees of the UPMC Events Center
• Perform custodial duties including dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and washing fixtures and equipment of the facility
• Operate light equipment and machines such as forklifts, lifts, loaders and cleaning equipment
• Continually seek improved methods for doing jobs more efficiently
• Perform other duties as assigned by superior
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work a varied and flexible work schedule
• Ability to lift 50lbs • Ability to perform various physical tasks
• Ability to operate small equipment and machinery with the proper training
• Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel and bend for long periods of time.
• Lift 50 pounds and traverse stairs.
• Working knowledge of power tools and driving a forklift a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems quickly
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is routed in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.