Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Position is required to assist patrons with their customer service needs while attending a public or private event.
• Assist patrons with seating
• Maintain position on post, section/viewing area of responsibility
• Oversee assigned area for spills or situations requiring staff attention
• Direct person with handicap to wheelchair seating area (if applicable)
• Receive and act on complaints from patrons according to established policies and procedures
• Supply information such as location of restrooms concessions stands and ticket offices
• Monitor aisles/steps in assigned section to be kept clear and compliant with fire code
• Ability to stand for long periods of time required
• Must be able to climb stairs in restricted lighting
• Ability to move quickly from one area to another in a safe manner
• Flexible hours including weekends, holidays and evenings
• Work hours are casual labor, seasonal and non-guaranteed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good communication skills required
• Greet guests in a friendly manner and be professional at all times
• Stay calm under pressure
• Neat/clean and well-groomed appearance
• Ability to see/read ticket clearly
• Operate radio devices
• 18 years old and up
• One year prior experience in a customer service position preferred
We are committed to ensuring all of our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Thus, OVG requires vaccinations of all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.