Overview: As a shipping and receiving clerk you will be responsible for maintaining an accurate accounting and inventory of all parts. You will assist with routine part audits, organizing and tracking parts as well as shipping, delivering, and receiving part orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the operation of shipping computer software
- Pack parts for shipping, tape boxes shut, and weigh packages.
- Ability to multi-task
- Shipping packages using FedEx/UPS or DHL software.
- Possible use of power hand tools to close boxes.
- Create shipping labels and packings slips.
- Scan, File away invoices, purchase orders and packing slips.
- Open incoming work order packages in QUANTUM system
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must speak, read and write in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in receiving/shipping
- Should have basic computer software and keyboarding skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized in tasks
- Prior QUANTUM experience
- Clean driving record. Minimum 2 years of driving experience
Some of the benefits we offer:
Besides a great work atmosphere, we offer all employees a generous benefits package. The medical plan is 50% paid for single-employee coverage. Vision, dental insurance, and family plans are available at competitive pricing. Other benefits include 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation, major holidays off, Referral Program, etc.