About the Company
Nuvve is a San Diego based company whose mission is to lower the cost of electrical vehicle (EV) ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, such as wind and solar. Our Grid Integrated Vehicle Platform GIVe™ transforms EVs into grid assets when charging while guaranteeing the expected charge level when the vehicle owner needs it. The aggregation of thousands of electric vehicles into a virtual power plant using the GIVe platform allows Nuvve to participate in electricity markets with a power capacity comparable to traditional generators. Based on “Vehicle To Grid” technology, or “v2g,” the GIVe platform benefits public organizations, businesses, and homes by reducing the cost of electric infrastructure and reducing CO2 emissions.
About the Role
Nuvve is looking for an Operations Technician to join our Operations team. The ideal candidate will be a key team member in executing Nuvve’s portfolio of v2g projects throughout the United States, assisting Project and Program Managers in a fun and fast paced environment. Nuvve is growing and is excited to add to our amazing team!
- Perform tasks associated with the installation, commissioning and maintenance of various Electric Vehicle Support Equipment in support of Nuvve deployments
- Efficient and timely application of trouble-shooting processes, including proper ticket processing and supporting documentation, timely dispatch, reduction of “time-to-repair” and readily supporting customers and Nuvve personnel
- Perform preventive/scheduled maintenance and inspection on Electric Vehicle Support Equipment and on related/associated systems and equipment
- Stand-by, call-out and dispatch are required as the business dictates
- Properly manage trouble tickets and workflow tasks in support of services
- Be the face of Nuvve on project sites, interfacing with customers and site stakeholders, and all other internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Day-to-day support of project operations, including monitoring of vehicles, driver activity, and charging stations to ensure project objectives are met
- Monitor and interpret real-time data streams on multiple platforms to troubleshoot and raise issues to Project Managers and Engineering teams
- Assist with drafting of progress reports for submission to project funding sources
- Support development of slides for stakeholder presentations
- Take detailed notes at project meetings, capture next steps, and assist in delegation and follow-ups
- Manage project electric vehicles, including organization and monitoring of insurance, maintenance, payments, sale/purchase, keys, etc.
- Conduct research on policy trends, regulatory proceedings, and market developments in order to inform the scope and implementation of projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field required
- 2+ years experience with energy/mobility/transportation
- 2+ years experience with data analysis and interpretation of results
- Extreme attention to detail in all tasks
- Good communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity startup environment
- Ability to execute tasks individually as well as collaboratively with the broader Nuvve team
- Able to interact with all levels of an organization
Nuvve is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.