BlueWave Solar is a B Corporation on a mission to revolutionize energy with simple, powerful solar solutions.
We have a rapidly growing team of experts intensely focused on increasing our solar loan footprint, refining our Solar Management Platform software, developing and managing community solar projects, and forging efficient capital partnerships that enable consumers to choose local, low-cost solar power. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with the evolving energy industry, and that spirit of innovation is what drives our company’s dynamic culture. We are an energetic, driven and welcoming group of people that is looking for our “people person” to help us build the right team to support us in meeting our goals.
When you join the BlueWave community, you join a team doing all that we can to be transparent, sustainable and high-integrity. We don’t just want to do business, we want to do good business. Because of our commitment to B Corp Certification we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to our impact on the environment, our employees, our communities, and our customers.
BlueWave has an immediate opening for an Information Technology Co-op, reporting to the Managing Director of Information Technology.
The co-op will be an active member of a small and dynamic IT team whose mission is to support BlueWave’s growth while making company operations efficient, secure and compliant. The IT Co-op will configure and provision company laptops, maintain laptop inventory, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, and help administer our security and compliance programs. Depending on the skills and interests of the co-op, projects may include access controls testing, application implementations (e.g. Active Directory, Mimecast), and network monitoring, depending on the priorities and needs of our growing business.
We Seek: smart, motivated self-starters looking to gain experience in Information Technology, Security and Compliance.
Is this you?
• Develop an intimate understanding of BlueWave business processes and technologies;
• Provision company laptops and maintain laptop inventory;
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues;
• Administer Microsoft O365, Box.com, and our VOIP Phone System;
• Conduct compliance controls testing in order to ensure employee adherence to BlueWave security policies;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Expected or completed degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
• Desire to learn cloud application administration, monitoring and troubleshooting
• Desire to learn information security policies and operations